Parse Error

1. 2 years ago
    Edited 2 years ago by Saitaina

I am seriously going to bang my head against a wall...again.

So my entire website got deleted somehow and I have to redo all of my easyTCG...and it was going well, except I got this error on my trade page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'show_doubles' (T_STRING) in /home/saitaina2/tcr.moricia.com/1upTrade.php on line 65

Except I have gone over this for three hours and cannot figure out what's wrong. Help!

Hi Saitaina!

Sorry to hear your website was deleted. D:

I've attached a new version of your 1upTrade.php file with some syntax errors corrected. In particular, you had spaces between the "<?" and "php" in the opening PHP tags in some places, which is what caused the error you posted above.

Let me know if you still have issues! C:

2. Bloo

26 May 2015 Administrator Answer kablooey.net

Hi Saitaina!

Sorry to hear your website was deleted. D:

I've attached a new version of your 1upTrade.php file with some syntax errors corrected. In particular, you had spaces between the "<?" and "php" in the opening PHP tags in some places, which is what caused the error you posted above.

Let me know if you still have issues! C:

3. Thank you sooooooooo much, this was driving me insane. Saddest thing...this is the easy part of rebuilding, the hardest part is 2000+ cards for several games.

or Sign Up to reply!