Error uploading cards

1. 3 years ago

Ok, so I got my trailing slash issue fixed, but that didn't solve the issue I'm experiencing. Whenever I try to upload a new card, I get the following error:

Warning: file_put_contents(\Hosting\11787403\html\reno\1up\cardspkhddd05.png) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\Hosting\11787403\html\reno\etcg\cards.php on line 58

I can't figure out why I'm getting this error. The other person hosted on this same domain is also getting the same error. I double checked my hosting path and it's correct...any insight as to what might be going on?

...Well. After six months of tearing my hair out...I finally fixed the problem. Somehow, all of my folder permissions had been changed. All is now right in the world.

2. Bloo

4 Jun 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

What version of EasyTCG are you using? Does this happen for all of your TCGs, or just certain ones?

3. I'm using v.1.0.1, but it also happened on the new version. In fact, I rolled back over to this old version because I thought it was the new version causing the issues. And yes, this happens for all of my TCGs.

4. Bloo

11 Jun 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

Could you provide a screenshot of your TCG settings?

Should there be a \ after "\cards", in the file path below? Or is the card name that you were testing actually "cardspkhddd05" ?

\Hosting\11787403\html\reno\1up\cardspkhddd05.png

The directory where you are trying to upload your cards might also not be configured with the correct permissions to allow the script to upload to it. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Windows servers, so I'm not sure what to suggest to you if that's the case - you would need to check with your host.

5. Apologies, there should be a slash between cards and the filename. After correcting that error, though, the initial error still persists. Attached is a screenshot of the TCG settings.

6. Reno

16 Jun 2015 Answer

...Well. After six months of tearing my hair out...I finally fixed the problem. Somehow, all of my folder permissions had been changed. All is now right in the world.

7. Bloo

17 Jun 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

Ah! Glad it's working for you now! :D

or Sign Up to reply!