MyTCG-f3 Login from sidebar

1. 3 years ago

Hey Bloo!

How are you?

I've trying my ways to get log in from sidebar to work and have no clue what else to do. I am being picky about this because it makes the user experience so much better when he doens't have to click to do a login. Do you have any tips on that?

Thank you so much!

The user authentication method just listens for a POST request to the /members/login route, so I believe you could just add the form markup to your sidebar (or wherever you want, really) and point the "action" form attribute to the /members/login route. Just be sure to use "username" and "password" exactly for the form field names, and "login" as the name for the button. :)

Let me know if it works! <3

2. Bloo

7 Jul 2015 Administrator Answer kablooey.net
    Edited 3 years ago by Bloo

The user authentication method just listens for a POST request to the /members/login route, so I believe you could just add the form markup to your sidebar (or wherever you want, really) and point the "action" form attribute to the /members/login route. Just be sure to use "username" and "password" exactly for the form field names, and "login" as the name for the button. :)

Let me know if it works! <3

3. OMG! That worked like a charm. Can't believe it was simple like that.

Thank you so much x]

or Sign Up to reply!