TCG's section on Trade Form coming up blank

1. 2 years ago

It's hasn't been the best week domain wise for me. My server started going crazy the night I decided to update my eTCG with the beta files. But eTCG is not to blame for that, it's just bad timing on my part. So here is the thing.

On my trade form: http://garden.hanasono.net/trade.php (warning site may be down) the TCG section is blank. I didn't have this issue before I upgraded but now I seem to have it and I can't fix it. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the coding of the trade forum itself or if it's on the database side of things. All I know if that I would like to have it fixed and would happy for the help.

2. Bloo

11 Aug 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

Hi Ajisaitea!

Are you getting any errors? You might need to check your PHP error logs if you aren't seeing any displayed. Getting the exact error will help us identify the problem~ C:

You can also try pasting this into the top of your trade.php:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ini_set('display_errors', 1);

You might also try just uploading all of the new beta files again, to make sure all of the old code was overwritten with the new code. I didn't see anything wrong with the files that you attached, but maybe the issue is elsewhere.

3. No, I'm not getting any errors from the form. It just can't be used. But at this point I am certain my issue is with my host and all the recent 'errors' they have been having. I'm looking for a new host at the moment.

I do however have another question if you don't mind me asking it here instead of making a new thread. I have a backup of eTCG on my PC and since I haven't been able to update anything in a week nothings been changed. Is there a file I can pull that has all my saved card information? I have most of my cards in spreadsheets but not the cards in trading and member card sections? Or do I need to wait until my host brings back the mySQL server to get it that way?

4. Bloo

14 Aug 2015 Administrator kablooey.net
    Edited 2 years ago by Bloo

Your cards are stored in the MySQL database - so yes, you'll need to get access to that to export/backup your cards.

You could give something like this a try, if you only have FTP access at the moment (not tested, FYI): http://www.daniloaz.com/en/using-php-to-backup-mysql-databases/

If all else fails, you can just copy/paste everything out of the eTCG interface. Not recommended though, since it's time consuming and error prone.

or Sign Up to reply!