Show Mastered Cards | v1.0 | etcgfm v1.0.1 | up 10.16.13

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago
    Deleted 4 years ago by uneo
  3. @Bloo i am super late, because i must have missed the email for the reply, but it's just a plain, blank white page. i don't see anything.

4. Bloo

26 Jan 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

@miki try replacing this line:

$tcginfo = $database->get_assoc("SELECT * FROM `tcgs` WHERE `name`='himitsu' LIMIT 1");

with:

$database = new Database;
    $tcginfo = $database->get_assoc("SELECT * FROM `tcgs` WHERE `name`='himitsu' LIMIT 1");
  5. 3 years ago

Hey Bloo!

I've tried tweaking the code snippet and came up with a different error every time, but now it's just a blank page. I've attached the file - hopefully you'll be able to take a look and figure out what I haven't been able to. Thank you! <3

6. Bloo

20 May 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

Is it only your "Mastered" page that is blank, or do all of your pages go blank?

Try adding this code before line 221:

So it should look like:

$tcginfo = $database->get_assoc("SELECT * FROM `tcgs` WHERE `name`='SuperSTAR' LIMIT 1");
  7. @Bloo Just the "Mastered" page when I click on a badge to view the mastered deck. Other pages aren't affected.
    I added the code - still not working, unfortunately. Here's the live page in case you'd like to have a look at it: http://yehet.sky-ninja.org/superstar.php?mastered

Thank you again in advance!

8. Bloo

24 May 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

Try adding this to the very top of your 'superstar.php' file, before any other code:

<?php
    error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ini_set("display_errors", 1);
    ?>
  9. Edited 3 years ago by heyariadne

@Bloo Added the code, Bloo! These errors are being displayed on the main page of superstar.php:

Notice: Undefined variable: total in /yehet/func.php on line 394
    Notice: Undefined variable: collecting in /yehet/func.php on line 404
    Notice: Undefined variable: mastered in /yehet/func.php on line 418
    Notice: Undefined variable: pending in /yehet/func.php on line 452

10. Bloo

28 May 2015 Administrator kablooey.net

Could you please attach your func.php, and also superstar.php with the latest changes? Thank you! <3

11. @Bloo Attached! Thank you for your time, Bloo! <3

12. Bloo

1 Jun 2015 Administrator kablooey.net
    Edited 3 years ago by Bloo

@heyariadne Ok, I think I finally understand the problem. XD It's just the way that the $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] global works. I attached superstar.php with a workaround, and also superstar2.php which removes that code completely in favor of using $_GET (better than QUERY_STRING in my opinion, but required some re-organizing). Take your pick. :) Didn't test them for errors though, so just let me know if either one gives you problems.

13. 9 months ago

I know I probably won't get a reply lmao but I just can't get this to work for me ;;;;;

14. 7 months ago

@haydub07 I know I probably won't get a reply lmao but I just can't get this to work for me ;;;;;

Send me a DM on Discord.

or Sign Up to reply!