Error Uploading Cards

1. 2 years ago
    Edited 2 years ago by todoke

Hi there,

This is my first foray into easytcg. I was able to have my collection cards show up alright but when I try to point to another directory for my future collections I keep getting an error (see image).

Here's the link to the card I'm trying to have show:
    http://www.justwhitespace.com/todoke/onstage/future/as-nanacatallena21.png

I've also tried the URL as you see below;
    /todoke/onstage/future/
    /home/todoke/onstage/future/
    etc.

I feel like I must be missing something silly-- please let me know!

AH!! I finally got it to work!! Nevermind-- I think it's because I ended up having my name of my 'tcg' in the display code as case sensitive so it wouldn't display-- however now it works!!!

Thanks for your help anyway!

2. Bloo

23 Mar 2016 Administrator kablooey.net

So sorry for the late response! In case you still need help with this -

The "auto-upload" URL should actually point to the image source on the TCG website (ie. in this case, the card directory on http://onstage.letstrade.cards/). This is where EasyTCG looks for the cards before saving to your tradepost.

The directory where your own cards are saved is the "Cards Directory URL" in your TCG settings. There currently isn't a feature that will allow you to store your cards in multiple directories.

Hope this helps!

3. No worries-- thanks for the response!

I've actually have tried making it all the same location and I get the same issue! I manage to get the error to go away but then my page won't display the cards.

See screenshots attached and my code for displaying the cards below:
    <?php show_doubles('On Stage','future'); ?>

Thanks for your help!

4. AH!! I finally got it to work!! Nevermind-- I think it's because I ended up having my name of my 'tcg' in the display code as case sensitive so it wouldn't display-- however now it works!!!

Thanks for your help anyway!

or Sign Up to reply!