(edit title) After studies visa extension-bank account problem

  1. last year


    I am almost completing my one year master's program in Sweden. I will ask for an extension to look for jobs which is called after studies visa.
    They want me to show that I have enough money to provide for myself for the next 6 months. But they also ask for bank statements that needs to be on my name and also shows that I have been using that account for my expenses in Sweden actively, at least for the last three months. The problem is I do not have a personnummer since my visa is for 9 months. Therefore I could not get a bank account from most of the banks without a personnummer.

    I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

    References https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=88316

    Product Intro

or Sign Up to reply!