Flexible Fillers ??? Help Needed Urgently.

  1. last year


    Not exactly a PC mod but this is the bast place to ask.As some of you know I just bought a Westfield car and am in the process of restoring it. Its a fibreglass body and there is some cracking on the fibreglass on the bonnet and nosecone. The panles are flexible and the cracking is in areas where the flexing occurs.I intend to grind out the cracks and repair with fibreglass but I will need to put on some fillers to achieve the required finish. Any bodyfillers that I know of set very hard and will crack and break when flexed. Any product suggestions ???
    They need to be available in Ireland or U.K. as I need it ASAP.

    Please help.

    I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

    Digital production service


or Sign Up to reply!